Principal Amy Korté, AIA, will be speaking at this year’s Real Estate Women’s Forum in New York City on February 23rd. She will be participating on the panel “Urban Innovation: Turning Challenges into Opportunities in Development & Construction”.
Development and construction across New York City shows little signs of slowing down yet the building in this region is one of the most complex in the country due to ever-changing regulations, permit process, and government requirements. In addition, labor is in short supply and costs continue to rise. Yet, there is an abundance of innovation taking place across the development and construction process which makes the impossible possible. What are major developers and heads of construction using as part of their tool box to move projects forward and turn challenges into opportunities?
- At your fingertips: the best technologies to use to stay on time and on budget
- State of the market: Key economic drivers impacting the city
- Up, up and away: lessons from mega projects and midsize projects
- Fostering community: Unique approaches to culminate a neighborhood
- Millennials are changing: How this aging population continues to change the live and work environment