Join Principal, David Bois, AIA, on Tuesday, March 20, at Bisnow Boston’s Construction and Development: Gaining a Competitive Edge Through Innovative Construction & Design
What You’ll Learn:
- What does it take to get a development project off the ground, and how are policies impacting the timeline of getting projects off the ground?
- Innovative techniques being used by architects, contractors and engineers that are changing the way operate. How are innovations like pre-fabrication, BIM/VDC, Modular, and VR changing the way projects are designed and delivered?
- What should the market expect in terms of absorption for projects still in the pipeline, and what could change the current demand in the market?
- What are the largest, most transformational projects currently being developed in Boston?
- How are developers financing projects and how could access to capital change in over the next 6-12 months?
Topics: Speaking Engagements