Senior Interior Designer Aline Trindade recently had the opportunity to visit Italy for a tour of tile manufacturers with D9C. She noted quite a few trends while visiting, including:
- Large format tiles mimicking marble, terrazzo, and concrete effects.
- Most of vendors where showcasing earthy tones as part of their new collections color story.
- Terracotta, ochre, and deep green tiles are the new color trend of 2020.
- Artistic and geometric patterns being arranged as large format murals walls.
- Iridescent, mirrored, and gilded tiles were also seen as a new upcoming trend.
- Large format see thru/back lit tiles mimicking alabaster were used to wrapped counter tops and walls as feature accents.
- Natural wood large plank tile pairing and coordinated with concrete effect tile– very unique and haven’t seen this before.
Division 9 Collaborative,