Please join us on February 10 at ULI Boston’s event entitled “Downtown Redevelopment and Repositioning: What’s New?”
The Boston Market Council has organized an expert panel that will be presenting about the current and future of the market in the Downtown/Financial District area. Our client, Steve Faber of Related Beal, will be discussing the future of Congress Square (the project that’s across the street from our studio that creates strong connections from Faneuil Hall to the Financial District).
For more information, see the description below, on the ULI Boston event page.
Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Congress Square, Center Plaza and Downtown Crossing: many landmark properties in Downtown Boston are changing ownership and being redeveloped and repositioned in exciting new ways. Our panel of experts will discuss.
– Stephen Faber – Executive Vice President, Related Beal
– Kevin Kuzemchak – Senior Vice President, Asset Management, Shorenstein
– Joe Larkin – Principal, Millennium Partners
– Barry Lustig – Executive Vice President, Ashkenazy Acquisition Corp.
– Moderator: Maura Griffith Moffatt, Managing Director of Investments, Synergy