How do immersive and destination entertainment integrate with the changing retail landscape for shopping centers, mixed-use and urban locations? With communities continuing to see retail as way to enliven the pedestrian experience in both urban and mixed-use locations, what limitations do the ever-improving technology for immersive experiences create?
Scott Pollack, Principal, Arrowstreet Architecture & Design will be Moderating a panel at the Entertainment Experience Evolution (EEE) on March 17th at the JW Marriott LA Live in Los Angeles, CA. Scott and leaders of immersive experience-based venues take a look at emerging trends in retail and mixed-use centers, and how they relate to the expanding entertainment sector.
Panel members will include:
- Bill Adams, Founder, Fireside Surf
- Mike Brown, Chief Executive Officer, Frontier Justice Companies
- Alan Greenberg, CEO, Illuminarium Experiences
- Dan Pelson, Chief Operating Officer, AREA15
- Steve Schussler, CEO, Schussler Creative
- Jim Riggs, CEO, SW Wheel Partners
For more information on the event as well as registration please visit here.