We are excited to be presenting two sessions at ABX 2019, Enhancing Educational Spaces with Environmental Graphics and The Journey to Triple Net Zero!
Arrowstreet’s Director of Graphic Design, Lauren Haggerty, Graphic Designer Donald Suthard, and Project Manager Steve Zuber AIA, LEED AP, will be presenting Enhancing Educational Spaces with Environmental Graphics on 11/6 at 2:30pm.
Their presentation will explore:
- Identifying the positive influence integrating environmental graphics and architecture into learning spaces can have on students and faculty.
- Discovering the value of environmental graphics in learning spaces through two case studies.
- Learning how to implement cultural and spatially specific environmental graphics for schools as demonstrated by the guest speakers.
- Understanding the institutional funding limits for learning spaces and the economy of integrating graphics through thoughtful design and planning.
Learn more about Enhancing Educational Spaces with Environmental Graphics here.
Arrowstreet’s Director of Sustainability, Kate Bubriski AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Fitwel Ambassador, will be presenting The Journey to Triple Net Zero on 11/6 at 3:00pm.
The presentation will explore:
- What it means for a community to make a commitment to triple net zero.
- Conduct engagement sessions with community and users on net zero energy, water, and waste.
- Describe techniques to balance design solutions to achieve triple net zero.
- Define the ILFI, LEED Zero, and other certification requirements.
Learn more about The Journey to Triple Net Zero presentation here.